18.1.12

Instant Vintage...

Instant Vintage is back...at least for today!  I found the sweetest coat while in San Francisco at Mystery Mister vintage shop. Love vintage shopping while visiting other cities, I always find such special treasures. Mystery Mister is a quaint little shop thoughtfully stocked with very special pieces. Everything was lovely! They have an Esty shop you can do some online shopping until you have a chance to visit. Check it out here!


D.C. Sweetgreen
Photo Credit: Toni of My Mommies Closet

In this photo, I'm in very cold D.C. leaving a tasty resto called Sweetgreen. More on this spot later this week.  Love the photo! I wasn't really ready, but it came out great. Thanks, Toni!  




Always Happy Vintage Shopping!









And I'm off and running... 
J. P. Archie

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo! perfect street style shot! More please

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good, Jiggy!! Hmmm...perhaps a new calling for me? Photography? Me and Baby Drew can set out on some picture taking adventures!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...