15.11.11

Holiday Loves... Velvet

Hi, my lovely readers!  I'm so sorry I've been not posting.  A lot is going in my world.  All great things, but they have taken and needed my full attention.  Hope to share really soon!  I'm trying to get back in the groove so bare with me.  Gotta get my juices flowing again. 


Anyway, I'm so excited about the holidays coming up and cannot wait to get festive. One of my many holiday loves is...Velvet. My mom is the velvet queen.  She starts wearing it every year around this time whether it's in style or not, and then I can't get her out of it. lol! She definitely will be happy that designers have falling back in love with it,especially the velvet shoe. Ohhh...I have seen some really lovely pairs. Let me share...
  




HEELS


Velvet Kitten Heel by Miss Albright
The perfect shoe for Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner




Rosa Block Heel Velvet Pump by Juicy Couture
Not the biggest fan of Juicy Couture anything, but these were really cute!




Tequila Sunrise by Vena Cava
Love anything by Vena Cava, but this style is pretty much a classic you will have season after season. 


Velvet Wedge by ASOS
Don't like a pump, try a wedge. Similar to the MARNI wedge here


Chelsea Velvet Ankle Boot by Topshop
Love these and they look comfy.  Great with skirts or dresses





Knee High Velvet Boot by Vanessa Bruno
Love these...Something a little different than your typical suede knee high boot. 




FLATS




Velvet Moccasin by ZARA
Great price and rich color! 
VAVA Velvet Pom Pom Flat by Topshop
Green with Envy!






Lo Pro Velvet Sneaker by VANS
Something for everyone...Very cute!


Velvet Lace Up by Topshop
Classic!



Brigid Velvet Bootie by BORN
These just scream comfort!


Linda Flat by Delman
Love the color!







What is one of your Holiday Loves?










And I'm off and running...
J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...