13.10.11

Makes My Morning...

It's sometimes hard for me to get it moving in the morning during the work week.  I get up around 5:30, turn on CNN and get in the shower.  When I get out, I make it just in time for Fashion: Backstage Pass on CNN. Since it's Fashion season, CNN gives a look into the lives and day-to-day operations of some of our most beloved designers and brands. I love it!  Not sure how long CNN will continue this, but I wanted to share with you all.

Here is one from this weeks Fashion: Backstage Pass


Who will be Dior's next designer?
Marc Jacobs? Hmmm...can't wait to hear.

Video Credit: cnn.com


Check out this video on The Man Behind Lanvin here and on Karl Lagerfeld here!

Enjoy!





And I'm off and running...
J. P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...