12.9.11

Weekend Recap...Berry Happy

Weekend was good! Sat, hung out with my Mom. We went to the Ella Moss/Splendid sample sale. Found some cute stuff. Also, found a lovely stainless steel paella pan for $20 at a yard sale...so excited! Did a lot of running around for our new spot.  Renovation is still in progress...when will it ever end. :(  Ended the night with a nice dinner @ CPK.  They have tacos now...so tasty! 

Sun, found time to fit in my mani/pedi. Stopped in my new fav spot Charlie's Pantry in Studio City for a Cafe Au Lait.  I tried their berry salad...so yummy! They tossed together strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and mint.  It was so good I decided to make it as part of our Sunday dinner and at least for half of the week. Came out great! I added a drizzle of honey and a squeeze of lime...Voila!  

Here are some photos of my Berry Happy Salad...







Oh...my paella pan too

So many uses for this pan.  Love it! 


Berry Happy Salad

2 pkg Strawberries
2 pkg Raspberries
2 pkg Blueberries
1 pkg Blackberries
Mint(two handfuls)
Honey (lightly drizzled)
Squeeze of lime
Toss together and serve with a dash of whip cream or make a parfait with yogurt and granola...Yum!

P.S.  Don't forget to enter into my Friday Giveaway. Lucky winner gets a lovely pair of earrings from my "Secret Spot". Ends this Friday! 

Enjoy your week and Happy Monday! 





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

1 comment:

  1. I think you should make the berry salad more often. I wonder how bananas would work in that concoction.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...