13.9.11

NYFW SPRING 2012: Duro Olowu

NYFW is in full swing! I know Fall is around the corner, and why do you want to think about Spring 2012?  Well, because I've got to share my favs and give you a jump start of what Spring 2012 is all about.  Just a peek! :)


First up...Duro Olowu


Nigerian designer, Duro Olowu's Spring 2012 collection was full of vibrant prints and flowed like music. No runway show, but more of a freestyle presentation of his collection with models just being themselves and feeling pretty and feminine. I'm going to call it "laid back fabulous". I loved every piece and it inspired me to really start adding more prints and color to the wardrobe.  Prints are so fun and express individualism. I'm feeling it! 







Photo Credit: elle.com



I Heart Duro Olowu!!! 



P.S.  Don't forget to enter into my Friday Giveaway. Lucky winner gets a lovely pair of earrings from my "Secret Spot". Ends this Friday! 








And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...