21.9.11

Wednesday Style Steals...

First Wednesday Style Steal is here! If you admire a celebs style and want to get the look then you will love this!   I spotted this photo of Beyonce and Jay Z here, and I am really feeling her look. Very chic and easy breezy on a nice outing with your hubby.  Want Jay's look?  Get you some baggy jeans, white tee, and some Timberland boots. Oh...don't forget the Ray-Bans! Too cool! Love me some Bey and Jay Z! :)   


Photo Credit: celebuzz.com


WANT THE LOOK???



What Bey wore...



1.  Cowl Neck Blouse by Vince
2.  Animal Print Satchel by Dolce & Gabbana
3.  Jeweled Pony hair Thong Sandal by Giuseppe Zanotti
4.  Super Coated Leather Shorts by J Brand


Make It Yours...




1. Cowl Neck Blouse by The Addison Story
2. Tan Leather Shorts by Miss Selfridge
3. Sweetheart Leopard Satchel by Big Budda 
4. Gigi Leopard Thong Sandal by Sam Edelman


Make It Fall Worthy...


1. Tailored Leather Shorts by Urban Code
2. Floating Chrysalis Cowlneck by Guinevere 
3. Messanger Tote by Clarevivier
4. Mars Short Bootie by Rachel Comey



More Wednesday Style Steal right here next week...you like?




And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE Wednesday Style Steals!!! I am going to look forward to this feature. I love Bey's style and also her sister Solange. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Gotta have that Anthro cowl neck in gray!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "make it yours" option!

    Jen-Ko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...