29.8.11

My Monday Inspiration...

Monday is back again! Hope you all had a great weekend.  What did I do?


Friday...a little pampering with a mani/pedi and dinner with one of my besties. Saturday...spent most of the day at Home Depot buying stuff for our new bathroom. Sunday...morning grocery shopping and spent a good part of my day watching my contractors do work at my soon to be new home. Sunday Dinner...homemade burgers and fries with a glass of red wine. Yum!  


My inspiration...


I've been feeling some kinda way about my career and what is next for me. I came across these videos that so inspired me to keep pushing on and keep the faith. Fabulous Girl Power! 

    



I really got the warm and fuzzies from watching these videos, and I watched them 5 times! Yep...5 times! :) Hope you enjoy as much as I did. 




Anything inspiring you lately?  Do tell!










And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. Thanks for sharing as we all need a little inspiration and reminding to keep pushing on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on time!!! Loved this!!! I'm inspired!! Be inspired! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...