16.8.11

Fall Love: All That Sparkles and Shines

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I love all that sparkles and shines!  My eyes are always drawn to it, and I need more in my closet.  For Fall, all that shines is all that jazz. :) Not that this trend has not been around a couple of times, but now it is "alright" and stamped approved to wear. lol!! The shiny fabric Lurex is huge for Fall. Very popular with designers in the 70's. Looking for some unique sparkle, try vintage and consignment stores. I always find lovely sparkle vintage pieces that are well made and probably will last longer than this "trend". I'm sure well into the holiday season all that shines is here to stay. 


Here are some of my favs...


Gold Tunic by ZARA

Black Gold Rose Sequin Blouse by Persephone Vintage



Bronze Metallic Snake On A Wire Clutch by Marc by Marc Jacobs


Midi Lurex Dress by ASOS


Taper Wedge in Crackle by Rachel Comey


Camino Lurex Sweater Pullover by Marc by Marc Jacobs

Main Ring Belt via Anthropologie

Metallic Lurex Dress by ZARA
Shiny Scarf by ZARA
Shiny Rope Bracelet by MyKnotting


Loving Sparkle and Shine for Fall!



And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the metallic lurex zara dress, its definitely something i would buy for winter and team with some cute ankle boots... loving this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...