5.7.11

Weekend Recap...

Happy Tuesday!!


I hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend! I just relaxed, had some girl fun, spent time with the fam, celebrated a little one's 1st birthday, had some barbecue, and took in my first live soccer game. Fun filled...indeed!


Strawberry Jalapeno Mojito@ W Hollywood
Yummy!
Jen looking Daytime Chic!
Love the color on her!

Firepit @ W Hollywood

Me and my Olivia Harris Bag.  

The cute Delphine resto @ W Hollywood... heard they have great food!

W Hollywood

Frosted Cupcakes are sooo yummy!

Tasty pizza @ Pizza Antica-Santa Monica Place
Prosciutto, Portobella Mushroom, Red onion, and Sun-dried Tomatoes

This monkey was making money and giving high-fives.  Hilarious!
~Santa Monica Promenade 

Pretty flowers @ The Grove
Went to see Bridesmaids again with mom and hubby. 

1st birthday gift for Charlie!
Very proud of my wrapping skills 

Lovely 4th of July birthday centerpiece!
So cute! 



Had to do the tourist thing and take a photo in front of the field. Lol!

Beckham!





And that was my weekend...enjoy the rest of the week!





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed spending the 4th of July weekend with you (as always). I especially liked the parade/birthday party at Paul and Vicky's. I felt like I was in Mayberry for a minute. I also really liked the soccer game/fireworks show. good times, good times...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...