22.6.11

So Lovely For Fall...

I know, I know...Summer just started yesterday, but I had to share these lovely navy platforms from Rachel Comey's Pre-Fall collection. They are...Oh.So.Lovely!  It's always so hard to find a navy shoe whether your looking for casual or dressy, but I have noticed more navy popping up for Fall.   I want these now, but unfortunately my pockets can't handle the price right now, but I will keep my eye on these loveies!

Check them out here...and check out the sale they are having also. Stuart & Wright have great stuff!  


Carver Shoe by Rachel Comey



Loving Rachel Comey for Fall...really any season!



And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. Loving navy for fall!!! These would be adorable with a burnt orange cardigan and skinnies!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Snap - those are HOT!! I must have. Reading your blog i am going to go BROKE!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...