21.6.11

Bright-Eyed & Wide...


I came across these very cute photos of Solange Knowles wearing a lovely pair of kelly green wide leg pants and a super cute white blouse. By the way, I'm really feeling her style lately. Very bohemian chic!  Anyway, it inspired me to post about the "new pant" of the season.



The Palazzo and Wide-leg pant are what's good right now.  I'm loving them, and there are so many great styles out there for any and everyone. Printed, Pleated, and Pretty in vibrant colors!  


  
Check out my favs for the season!







Palazzo Pant by French Connection
Belted Wide Leg Pant by ASOS
St. Barts Tie Dya Wide Leg Pant by Georgie
Knife Pleated Palazzo Pant by Elevenses
Trailing Eyelet Wide Leg Pant by Free People
Pleated Wide Leg Pant by ASOS


Have a fabulously lovely day!






And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...