1.6.11

P.S., I Love You: Recap

It's June, and I'm ready for Summer!  


Did you miss me? I was missing in action yesterday, but I was still on vacay in my mind.  Ohhh...how I miss Palm Springs! We had a blast and just relaxed and enjoyed each other.  Good times! We stayed at the lovely Viceroy resort.  I usually stay at The Parker, but wanted to try an old favorite. It was a bit shaky at first, but The Viceroy redeemed itself pretty quickly.  I can say we totally enjoyed our stay.  The best part about the hotel is  that downtown Palm Springs is just a walk away. Great restos and shops! 


Although we just wanted to lay by the pool all day, we took in a major tourist attraction...The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.  I think this was the best part of our vacay.  If you're ever in PS, please check it out.  We went on a mile and a half hike and enjoyed the crisp air. 









We checked out Cheeky's and Norma's @ The Parker for breakfast. My favs!  For dinner we did the usual Las Casuelas Terraza and checked out a new favorite, Copley's for a cooking class/dinner. We pretty much ate our way through Palm Springs. 

Anniversary Dinner...kept it low key! 
Courtesy of Ralphs grocery store.

Breakfast on our terrace
illy Pressed Coffee was so good!



CLAREVIVIER Foldover Clutch along for the trip. 

How lovely is this cup and creamer

Hors d'oeuvres @ Copley's


We had a smashin' good time! 
Until next time, Palm Springs...








And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...