10.6.11

Jazz Festin'...

It's Friday... my dears!!! Let's goooo...

I am jazz festin' this weekend with Pops...Playboy Jazz Fest at the Hollywood Bowl! My dad and I have gone almost every year. We usually make it a Father's Day outing, but they changed it to the weekend before Father's Day. Womp!  Anyway, I look forward to a day full of jazz, wine, great food, and lovely friends.

What will I wear?  Hmmm...I usually keep it simple and chic. Always have my hat and shades for the hot sun and a cardi for when it cools off in the evening. I will definitely have my CLAREVIVIER in tow.

A little inspiration for those summer jazzfest...






ENJOY THE WEEKEND...get some sun on your face!





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...