5.5.11

Brick & Mortar Loveliness: Vivier & Bentley

So, I went to the lovely new Vivier and Bentley store yesterday! Ohhhh...yeah, I was about business. If you're like, what in the world am I talking about, it's the new store of the fabulous handbag designer, Clare Vivier and the fabulous jewelry designer Kathryn Bentley.  What makes it even better is that they are besties with amazing talent and it just works so lovely. I was truly so excited to be there, and I even spotted a little something something by K. Bentley for the hubby to buy me as well as a new Clare Vivier tote.  Yeah...I know I have many, but I just can't resist. I was so excited and chatting it up that I forgot to take photos...what a bummer! Clare and Kathryn were both so sweet and down to earth, and the store just smelled so good.  Please go and check it out...you will be so glad you did. 


Here is my latest CLAREVIVIER tote...this little number will be hanging with me all Summer long and for many years to come.  


Shopping Tote in Anthracite w/longer straps


My CV hanging at the house!
The bag my little tote came in!
So freakin' cute!


Thank you to Clare and Kathryn for such a great visit! 
Be back real soon...

Vivier and Bentley
1404 Micheltorena
Los Angeles, Ca 90026
Corner of Sunset & Silverlake





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute indeed! We are sooo going next time I come home! I can just feel your excitement! Get some flicks next time, k!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...