4.4.11

Rachel Pally Goes Online...

Happy Monday!!!

Any Rachel Pally fans out there?  I am definitely a Rachel Pally connoisseur.  I have many of her maxi dresses and cute little tops all from her bi-annual sample sales. So excited to announce Rachel has gone e-commerce! You can buy her beautiful pieces online, which officialy launched last week. Check it out here!

Here is my ultimate fav of her Spring collection...so fresh and chic!

I need this in my life!

Check out her site for more lovely styles and sign up to find out when she has her sample sales. Don't want to miss those!

Have a great week!




And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

1 comment:

  1. This maxi dress that you posted here is amazing. So beautiful.
    I want too so so bad now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...