8.4.11

I Have My Eye On You...

Happy Friday!!!

I am so happy for the weekend. Tonight, I am having dinner with my two favorite men (husband and Dad), and my lovely sister Shasta(haven't seen her in a long time, so I can't wait) at Bottega Louie. Good times! Saturday, usual manicure and hanging with a friend doing...god knows what. Probably eating something we should not eat. Just hanging!

Anyway, on to what I have my eye on...









Number-One Brown Sunglasses(milky brown)by Karen Walker
These are fabulous for those bright sunny days!

Silver Shopping Tote by Clare Vivier
Great for those Summer nights...say at the Hollywood Bowl.

Vintage Hawaiian Print Kaftan-Charlie and Sam NYC
So comfy and chic! Could pass as a Tucker knock-off. :)

Hurricane Huarache by No.6 featured on My Mommmies Closet
I can see myself wearing these most of the Summer.


Multi-colored Striped Maxi Dress by Marc by Marc Jacob
The price is steep, but a girl can dream!


Salt & Pepper/Iced Tea Set by Heath Ceramics
These just scream Summer dinner party!

PB Fudge Cupcake by Georgetown Cupcakes
Awww...I just want one! Yummy!  



Have a relaxing weekend! 
Back on Monday! 


And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the sun glasses and the marc jacobs dress :)
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stellar picks! I want them all but esp that Heath Iced Tea set...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...