31.3.11

Add A Little Pour Porter...

Wow, last day of March! Spring is in full swing here in La La Land!

I cannot remember if I mentioned this new online site called Pour Porter, but if not you need to check it out if you are into unique chic pieces.  It is not for everyone's budget, but they do have sales and I believe in treating yourself sometimes.  The site is filled with independent designer finds. Great pieces to mix with your current wardrobe.  Check back often for new arrivals!  


Some of my favorites...


Rachel C. is one of my fav shoe designers
How to wear: tailored shirt dress or a fresh printed tunic with black short pant or skinny jeans.


Love the little pocket purse!
How to wear: belted with a skirt or pant. 
Let it loose over some jeans and layer on a cardi.

Made by a Ghanaian Designer
How to wear: great travel bag headed on vacay paired with a relaxed look.

I love a key necklace!
How to wear: with any and everything


Have fun with your style...add a little Pour Porter!




And I'm off and running..

J.P. Archie 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the link love lady! We'll actually be releasing a special sale code via the mailing list next week as an anniversary celebration special. FYI and all that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selections.I'll definitely check it out :)
    Dora

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...