30.8.10

Grape Stomping...

Happy Monday!  


Hope you had a fabulous weekend!  I sure did! As a kick-off to my birthday, which is coming up this Thursday,  me and the husband went to Escondido, Ca (close to San Diego) for the annual grape stomp at Orfila Vineyard & Winery.  It was a blast!   


It was filled with a tasting of 5 wines, great food, live music, and of course grape stomping.  We ended the night with a tractor ride through the vineyard as we watched the sunset.  Lovely!


Enjoy the photos! 




An Owl box
Wearing my red Le Mini Sac by Clarevivier.   
Enjoying my wine!
Wearing my favorite Only Hearts necklace by Rossmore


And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

1 comment:

  1. awwww!!!! i love you!!! you are having so much fun enjoying yourself!! that pic of you in bliss wearing the only hearts warms my lil heart sooooo much!!! RAD RAD RAD. gooooo Jen!!!

    xoxox
    Suzy

    http://RossmoreLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...