17.7.10

Instant Vintage...

If you are a true fashionista then you know about Diane Von Furstenberg (DVF).  She is at the very top on my favorite designer list.  Her beautiful and feminine silk dresses/tops and her funky prints make me go wild, but there is nothing like finding a Vintage DVF.  I think I lose my mind!  lol!!!  


I found one of her signature DVF wrap dresses @ one of my favorite vintage shops, TAVIN in Los Angeles.  To be exact, Echo Park.  I usually would not share my special shopping spots, but I cannot resist.  This is a tomato red wrap dress with a cream rosette print.  I have paired it with a statement bauble necklace that I found on sale at Banana Republic.   


In the summer, a dress like this can be paired with some summer wedges and a wide woven belt like this one and this one or just a simple pump, a beautiful necklace, and a clutch for an evening dinner. The possibilities are endless with one of DVF's wrap dresses.  

 

Stay tuned for more Instant Vintage...


And I'm off and running...


J.P.Archie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!!!! THIS..... is GORGEOUS!!!!! DVF is my fav!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...