3.7.13

Love It or Leave It: High-Waist Shorts

photo credit: passion foodie

It's Summer...4th of July is tomorrow and vacations are booked!  All you need is a pair of high-waist shorts.  The high-waist thing is on trend for the season in swimsuits, pencil skirts, and cropped pants, and of course vintage.  When I saw this photo of  Dyan of Passion Foodie and our beloved Blah Blah Birds rocking some high-waist shorts during a trip to Jamaica, I definitely had to show how cute her look was and help you find some cuties to wear this Summer too.  So, here's what I found...

zara
1 & 2



topshop










theory










need supply co





astr



love it or leave it?

3 comments:

  1. Hey now! I didn't know I was going to be featured. Ha! Well, clearly I'm a fan of the look. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you call those long shorts in the 'asos' picture on the left? They look....intriguing. Also, nice look, Dyan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...