11.1.11

My Gucci Smashing Deal...

My mom and I had some mother and daughter fun last Saturday.  We went to the movies to see "The Kings Speech", which was a really great movie and then we popped into DSW to find some shoes for a wedding I am in this coming April. Just say we left the store with everything but what we came in there for.  Lol!  We were in there for almost 2 hours.  I have never been in DSW for that long, and I rarely find anything great. This time was different.  Not only did we find some really cute shoes, but for great prices.  The highlight... a pair of Gucci wedge pumps for $74.  Yes, that is what I said!  Seventy-four dollars!!!!!  What!?!   

We ended the night at Cheesecake factory and shared some pasta and salad.  Great girls night!  


Here are my new Gucci cuties... (they are a bit darker than in the photos)






These cuties are a great addition to my Spring wardrobe, but can really be worn year round. Great with tights,skinny jeans, or a cute little dress during the Spring time.  Can't wait to wear them!  


Have a fab day! 




And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

5 comments:

  1. Jealous!!!!! Jen-Ko

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way would a DSW in Texas have something that cute! I'm with Jen-Ko - JEALOUS!!!! Those are too cute! Enjoy! YDM

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color. are there other vibrant colors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, they did not have any other colors, but if you go to DSW.com you might find them there in pink.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...