16.10.15

Friday POP!!!



photo credit-eater la

Happy Friday!! I know it's been a while since I posted. June turned One and I left my readers hanging.  What have I been doing?  I've been juggling it all and Miss June keeps me really busy.  I can say the word "tired" is part of my everyday vocabulary.

One thing I definitely do is stay on top of L.A. Happenings, and I've got a good one for you today.  I'm so very sorry I have not posted about one of my favorite restos called Petit Trois. Just say this spot is awesome and the omelet with mixed greens is amazing.  Sit at the bar to watch them prepare the food.  Very entertaining!  You can't make reservations, so prepare to wait a bit, but it's worth it. There, I just posted about it. Ha!  Check it out!

Chef Ludo, Jon, and Vinny
photo credit-la weekly

Now, the trio of friends (above photo) that own Petit Trois will be opening a new spot really soon called Trois Familia!!! In addition to Trois Mec, Jon & Vinny's, Son of a Gun, Animal, and Petit Trois, I know we are definitely in for a treat at Trois Familia.  L.A. Weekly says it will be a French-Mexican Brunch spot...What?!?!  A fusion of French and Mexican rolled up into brunch? Wow, my head might explode from excitement.  I can't wait!

Stay tuned for my review!  Sit tight, because I have two other blogs to maintain, one blog I'm working on launching soon and of course, my beloved Blah Blah Birds blog. Back soon!

Have a fantastic weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...