22.5.13

a bit more swim..

I had to do another post on swimwear just to highlight more options for us curvy girls.  I've come across some really cute suits between my last post and now.  Loving the high-waisted bikini!!  Never thought I could rock a bikini, but I think I will try one this Summer (don't expect a photo...ha!).   So, here we go, some of my favs...

Rue 107 

Rue 107 is based in NYC, owned by Marie Jean-Baptiste.  





love this stars and stripes suit









photos: rue107



Forever 21










photos: forever 21




more curvy suits herehere, and here. oh, and this one!

get you one and be fab for Summer! 




1 comment:

  1. Zeke on the west coastMay 22, 2013 at 9:30 AM

    very nice suits,they look good on the models,Now everyone can get wet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...