13.9.12

Scream for Stripes in Spring...

Marc Jacobs showed his Spring 2013 collection this week!  I always look forward to his show.   It was lovely as usual in a very 60s kind of mod way.  He graced us with simple chic silhouettes and clean lines.   Dropped waist skirts with flair, rich and royal sheath, maxi, and midi dresses with big personality and wide-eyed stripes, jackets and coats tailored to the "T", cute pointy-toe short heels and to-die-for ankle boots,  and one lovely ending.  I enjoyed!  Bravo, M.J.! I think  you can feel my excitement!

Here are some of my fav looks...



loving the ankle boots! 
photo credit: vogue.com


and check out this cute video by garance dore/net-a-porter...



We always love Marc Jacobs!
more on the show here...




and I'm off and running...
 

2 comments:

  1. The dresses from the second row are amazing, nice black and white selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure perfection! Did you peep MJ's kicks...Real Prince-like! Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...