17.10.11

A Little Culture...

Last Friday, I went to see The Collection of Elizabeth Taylor at MOCA Pacific Design Center. It was sure a nice way to start the weekend.  Liz Taylor had unbelievable clothing and jewelry giving to her by the many men in her life.  Mike Todd, Richard Burton, Michael Jackson to name a few. It was amazing! The collection is off to Dubai, Europe and back to New York for the auction at Christies. Must be nice to score a piece of Liz Taylor. 


Here are some photos of my visit.
















Amazing Style!





And I'm off and running... 
J. P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! Hmmm...I might have to put my goods on display one day!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous. Liz, the jewels and baubles, the fashion. Ahhh, one day.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...