11.10.11

Collab Fab... A. Swanepoel

South African milliner,  Albertus Swanepoel is bringing his fab hats to Target October 30 through December.  I know I love hats and want to wear more of them, but I'm sort of limited due to my locs.  A lot of hats don't fit me or they fit, but just plain uncomfortable after wearing a while.   Can't wait to see how these fit! Read more about the collab here and here.




Albertus Swanepoel for Target


Loving the fur derby hat!
Photo Credit: racked.com



Albertus Swanepoel Designer Collection


Loving the navy hat!
Hats via Barney.com


No matter if you buy one from Target or Barneys...if your rockin' an A. Swanepoel hat this Fall/Winter you're looking fabulous and lovely.  :) 















And I'm off and running... 


J. P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...