29.9.11

My Inbox...

I get a great deal of email every morning!  I seem to be subscribed to every email contact list out there. It gets a little much at times, and sometimes I will delete a lot of it without even giving it a chance or save it for later. Even the saved emails get forgotten about sometimes. Most days I do get through it and find some really great articles, deals, or just funny stuff to make me smile.  Recently, I've gone through and unsubscribed to many of the emails that I never look at.  A little purging never hurt! 

Anyway, I say all this to say that I thought I would share some of my emails and what's going on out there in the world of fashion, entertainment, local/world news, etc.  Just anything I feel like sharing and that you all might want to know about. Ya dig? Ok! Probably will become a Thursday thing, so we will just see how it goes. lol!

Here's some of this weeks inbox...


Lane Bryants Tighter Tummy Jeans
Lane Bryant is again trying to give women with curves a voice with their new T3 technology jean campaign. I am loving it! Check out this article on WWD here. ~via Women Wear Daily 





Eloquii by The Limited
Photo Credit: WWD.com
According to WWD, The Limited will launch their new plus-size brand Eloquii on Oct. 26th online first and then roll out stores later next year. Curvy girls need love too and a cute wardrobe! Sidenote: Hope that silver handbag in the photo is not part of the brand.  Not cute! lol! ~via Women Wear Daily 



Photo Credit: WWD.com
Cupcakes and Shopping! Yes, the popular cupcakery,Magnolia Bakery have been very successful in their new home Bloomies NY Flagship, according to WWD. Pair of shoes and a sweet treat probably have been many women's fav weekend indulgence. Hope their headed to a Bloomies near me.~via Women Wear Daily 





Photo Credit: vogue.co.uk

Paris Fashion Week Spring 2012 kicked of this week. Dries Van Noten RTW showed yesterday and the collection was lovely. Always love Dries prints and unique pieces. I definitely know a DV Noten when I see one. Check out more of the collection here!~via vogue.com





Jazz and Popcorn? Gourmet popcorn from Popped in Las Vegas will now be offered during Wednesday Jazz night at Bar Noir in Maison 140 hotel Beverly Hills. Interesting!~via UrbanDaddy LA 



Inbox Complete!





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...