8.6.11

Such Cuties...

My lovely new olive oil bottle and serving bowl by Rosanna. They are such cuties! I purchased the set from Gilt Groupe at a very friendly price. I also bought four salad bowls. Great set for large salads or pasta. And my little olive oil bottle will look lovely on my counter waiting to be drizzled. If you are a cook/entertainer or want to give a great gift to someone special, Rosanna is always a lovely choice. 




Time for some entertaining...

It's been kind of a slow blogging week for me.  My juices are just not flowing so great. I think I mentioned that we are renovating our duplex and it has been more stress than I thought it would be. My mind is on super overload! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will get my groove back. Lol...



And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. Love these great home items!!!!!! You'll get that grove back.

    Jen-Ko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...