16.5.11

Without my MAC...

Happy Monday!!!!

Not my photo...Just thought it was a lovely photo!
~Found on google

My weekend was great! Celebrated my mom's birthday, went with one of my besties to a great book signing at TENOVERSIX, and ended the weekend with a nice drive along the coast with my hubby and then dinner. Lovely and relaxing!  One thing I finally did over the weekend was to get my MACbook fixed. The built-in mouse has been broke for almost 2 years or more, and I have been using a wireless mouse.  Not good business!  Sooo...I am without my sweet little MAC for 3 to 5 days.  I hate when they give you a range of time like that.  Just tell me it will be 5 days. lol!!! My posts will probably be really sporadic this week, but I will try to get as many posts done while at work. We shall see!


Missing my little MAC...



And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...