20.4.11

Maxi & Midi...

Happy Day, Happy Day! 

I am off to Vegas this morn to see about a BRIDE-TO-BE. I am the Matron and my duties start as soon as I land.  A little pampering and girl fun are what's on the menu for the weekend as well as lots of love. Can't wait, and I have my maxi dress packed!

Let's talk about Maxi & Midi...

Maxi & Midi are back again! Yes, these skirts are all the rage and there are some sweet ones out there.  I am not one to wear short skirts or dresses, but I will rock a maxi or a midi anytime. Loving the name "Midi" they are using now for mid-length skirts and dresses.   


Here are some of my favorites...



MAXI






Lengthening Rays Skirt by Edme & Esyllte



MIDI






Knit Layered Skirt by Catherine Malandrino
Knit Layer Skirt by Catherine Malandrino
Graphic Animal Print Skirt by Persephone Vintage


Are You A Maxi or A Midi Girl?




And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...