27.4.11

Instant Vintage: Some Cuties

I came across these vintage cuties while doing my usual internet surfing.  There are so many great online vintage stores popping up, and I wanted to share them with you.  

Enjoy!


ANDI Hawaiian Print Jumpsuit
~ Yo Vintage
Black Silver Sequin Beaded Silk Slouch Top 
~Persephone Vintage

Diane Von Furstenberg Silk Dress
~ Urban Outfitters Vintage

80's Gauze Gaucho Pants
~ Urban Outfitters Vintage
Diane Freis Boho 80's Cowl Neck Dress
~ 11eggs Vintage
Wild At Hearts Dress
~Telltale Hearts Vintage
80"s Sea Salt Dress
~Dear Golden Vintage

Vintage is so lovely! 



And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

1 comment:

  1. I love shopping for vintage but i have a hard time finding it online. This is great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...