13.12.10

"100 and Counting" Vintage Bag Winner...

Happy Monday!!! 


Hope your weekend was fabulous!  Mine was very productive!  I got the bulk of my Christmas shopping done and it feels great to have it done early than scrambling on Christmas Eve. So lovely! Also,I  discovered a new boutique and vintage store. More on that later this week.  Ok, let me stop rambling and announce the winner of the "100 and Counting" vintage bag giveaway.  Here it goes!!!! 






The bag...








The winner...


JEN!!!!!   

Jen, please send an email to jiggyloves@gmail.com with your shipping address.  I hope you enjoy this bag and have it for many years. It is so lovely!  Thanks for your continued support! Also, thank you to all who left me a comment.  They all meant so much.  Enjoy your day! 



Oh.... come back tomorrow for another Wendy Mink giveaway. Giving away a great piece for the holidays.  




And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...