14.11.12

Do We Love or Not So Much?


photo credit: whowhatwear

Trying to make a comeback!  Denim overalls are pushing through for the current season.  I remember back in the late 80's I begged my parents for some Guess overalls.  Had to have them like my life depended on it.  My Dad was dead-set against it, but Mom secretly went and got me some. Yayyy, Mom!   I didn't get to have them very long.  Ha!  Those that know me really well, know the hilarious story behind my Guess overalls.  Just say, they were altered (cut-off at the knee) without my approval by someone else that I let BORROW.  I just about almost died when I saw my overalls at school with the person wearing them. Yes!  Major crisis of my Junior High life!!!!!!  I can laugh about it now...just a little!  Whew! Ok...let's move forward.   I had a pair of GAP overalls in 1994, but after that overalls were a distant memory.  I know mostly all of you had overalls at some time in your life.  What brand did you rock?




Want to revisit the trend?  Here's what I found...


1 2 3 4 5 6



Do We Love or Not So Much?




and I'm off and running...
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I know who that was!!! Funny stories!! I had a pair of Guess striped that I stole from my bro when he was in college...so fly and still is. And I had the good ole gap. Really just got rid of them in the last 10 years...who woulda thought! Oh well, I'll ride this trend out!! Cute, but eh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if I love it or hate it, but I know I have a fresh pair of skinny overalls that I just haven't been able to put in the Goodwill bag. I'll rock them once or twice this season since they are in again. Shame on the person who cut up you overalls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had two pairs of over alls that I loved. One was a dark denim wash and the other was a lighter color. Now that I am years removed from this trend, I am not at all excited about it coming back. Can somebody have a word with the fashion gods, please!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...