9.10.12

Tracee Love...


  

I know I posted about Tracee Ellis Ross' new website here and here, but I didn't watch this video until yesterday.  I had to share!   Love her, and how she wants to change the world, inspire, and touch people with googoobs of positive energy.  Love how she loves Instagram and Pinterest...me too!   I love when people are just real and let it all hang out!

Look I said "love" like four times...I think love is one of the key things to being the best person we can be along with compassion, which is very hard to master.   I see so much hatred and negativity in the social media world and beyond, and her video just gives me the warm and fuzzies.


What do you think?



and I'm off and running...
 

2 comments:

  1. Zeke on the west coastOctober 9, 2012 at 8:36 AM

    I think Tracee is right on "Love" is what the world needs, Love for your fellowperson.Working together is much needed in this world.The other side acts as if no one exist but them.Color should not matter.But sad to say it DOES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had an amazing reaction to this video! I really LOVE her too! She is so real and has a simple message that resonates! I hope people sign up! She is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...