20.6.12

Wednesday Style Steal...

Miranda Kerr
LAX
photo credit: popsugar.com




happy summer!!!  when I think of summer, one of the main things I think of is travel.  where can I go?  who can I go visit?  It is the time for lots of vacay!  when I saw this photo of Miranda Kerr, I thought her look was perfect for summer travel.  relaxed drawstring trousers, light-weight tee, a blazer to keep you warm and cozy during the flight, lovely sunnies, and of course the ultimate travel tote. as for the peep-toe pumps, I'm not a stiletto/pump girl, but I would throw on some cute flat sandals and keep it moving.  whatever works for you!



what miranda is wearing...



make it yours...




more great travel pants...




what do you wear when you travel?




and I'm off and running...

3 comments:

  1. I would have to loose 30kg to feet in these :), I'm on my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zeke on the west coastJune 20, 2012 at 8:32 AM

    OMG I love all of the items There is nothing like traveling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pants!!! Perfect for travel! Cant wait to set sail!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...