6.8.10

Instant Vintage...Bottega V.

It's Friday...and it's VINTAGE time!!!! 


What fabulous stuff do you have planned this weekend?  I am headed to Palm Springs for a much needed mini vacay.   Treat myself to the spa, DVF outlet, and some really great food and cocktails.  Have a little girl time! 


So, finally I have pictures of the Bottega Veneta navy crossbody bag I have now talked about in two previous posts, here and here.  Well, here it is!  It is in excellent condition and also came with a dust bag to protect my precious find.  

I use my mannequin to display some of my vintage jewelry and handbags
It is getting kind of full,but it looks like a piece of art.  


Lovely!!!



If you are a vintage lover, please share your favorite vintage find.  Just post it in the comment section.  Love to hear from ya!


Enjoy the weekend!

And I'm off and running to...Palm Springs!  


J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...